- I Think I Had A Wet Dream
- Kip Addotta/Biff Manard
Available on (*):
- 1984 12-inch single White Boy Rapp (Laff A-230-S)
- 1984 45 rpm single (Laff 023)
- 1985 LP The Comedian Of The United States/A State Of The Humor Address (Laff A-232; later distributed by Rhino as RNLP 70829)
- 1985 LP Dr. Demento Presents The Greatest Novelty Records Of All Time Volume V: The 1980s (Rhino RNLP 824, plus RNBC 490 box set; only on 1987 and later pressings)
- 1988 CD Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Novelty CD of All Time (Rhino R2 75768)
- 1991 CD set Dr. Demento 20th Anniversary Collection (Rhino R2 70743, May 21, 1991)
- 2001 CD The Very Best Of Dr. Demento (Rhino R2 76704, February 6, 2001)
Topics (not including words that are part of the title):
- fish puns
- The original Laff 12" single is in stereo, but the Laff LP and Rhino reissues are in mono.
- Dr. Demento normally speeds this up when he plays it. It will be noted in the playlist if he does not speed it up.
- The 45 has a completely different vocal take which changes the line "blown a seal" to "worn out my seals"; it also has slightly different sound effects and an earlier fade. Dr. Demento has never played this version.
general information about Kip Addotta
- Kip Adotta
- Kip Addota
- Kippa Dotta
- Kipp Addotta
- Los Angeles, CA
interesting facts (click to see playlist of show on which fact was mentioned, if applicable):
- best-known as a stand-up comedian, but occasionally does songs because they get more airplay
- used to be a hairdresser
New playlist search
* Note that it may be available on other releases or formats than are listed, and some releases listed may not be currently available. Generally the first release is listed, along with a commonly available release (for items that aren't out of print), and any Dr. Demento compilations on which it has appeared. Albums may be out of print in their original format but still available in another format. We suggest checking various online stores or the artist's web site (if applicable) to determine current availability.